XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component Description
XSign is an ActiveX software component. XSign has been developed for secure personal and business transactions. It enables XML digital signatures using certificates over the Internet and intranet. XSign provides excellent data integrity, message and signer authentication and signer verification for all types of data located within the XML document. XML Signature is an evolving standard for digital signatures that both addresses the special issues and requirements that XML presents for signing operations and uses XML syntax for capturing the result, simplifying its integration into XML applications.
1. XSign is an ActiveX component and can be used in both web based and desktop applications
2. Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other signature verification libraries
3. Stand alone installation. No need for MS XML, CAPICOM and other components
4. Compatible with Internet Explorer on all Windows operation system including Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista
5. Implements the XML digital signature standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
6. X.509 certificates can be used to generate the signatures
7. Support for user certificate store to find certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, SMART cards, and USB tokens, can bi used to generate signatures
8. Easy to use, yet powerful
XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component Requirements
No additional system requirements.